Re: FYI: More AWT updates

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: FYI: More AWT updates
Date: 20 Mar 2002 17:03:39 -0700

>>>>> "Eric" == Eric Blake <address@hidden> writes:

Eric> Here's the latest batch. I updated all the interfaces of
Eric> java.awt, and in the process had to add methods to Polygon.  I
Eric> think I got the algorithms in Polygon correct, but it was a bear
Eric> to code because of Sun's definition (in the Shape interface) of
Eric> included points!  Someone who is more fluent with computer
Eric> graphics than me may want to check my work.

FYI, some of this stuff might be in libgcj too.  It might be
worthwhile to take a quick look before writing new code.
(I'm not any more confident that I got the algorithms right.  It's
been a long, long time since I did any computer graphics, and I don't
have my books any more.)

Tom