AutoMauve 1.0 Released

From: Brian Jones
Subject: AutoMauve 1.0 Released
Date: 02 Feb 2003 10:44:15 -0500

All,

I've released AutoMauve 1.0 at the URL below.  Due to the specific
nature of the software I probably won't announce it anywhere else.
AutoMauve is a simple means of HTML-izing Mauve results and
historically graphing those results.  There is a README file in the
distribution that explains briefly how everything works.

http://www.haphazard.org/~cbj/classpath/automauve-1.0.tar.gz

I plan to incorporate the script in Japhar that turns Mauve results
into a nice color table of packages that are okay and those that are
not since that is easier to scan than raw Mauve logs.

I also think I will be adding Jikes RVM to the list of projects I'll
be collecting results for and graphing.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>