Re: Kissme and Classpath CVS

From: John Leuner
Subject: Re: Kissme and Classpath CVS
Date: 04 Sep 2003 17:54:42 +0200

I've been burned by this mistake before.

To configure kissme I had:

./configure --with-gnu-classpath-install-dir=xxx

but configure ignores an unsupported option, the real option is:

./configure --with-classpath-install-dir=xxx

Because I had classpath 0.06 installed in /usr/lib/classpath etc it was
finding and using that.

Now I get the expected failure:

cmalu% ./useful_scripts/kissme
helloworld
         Kissme Internal Error: Unknown native method called:
java/lang/VMThread.currentThread()Ljava/lang/Thread; java/lang/VMThread
Kissme assertion 'hMainThread' failed: vm/startup.c line 383
Attempting to dump core
zsh: abort      ./useful_scripts/kissme helloworld

John Leuner