classpathx-xml

Re: [Classpathx-xml] Cleaning up CVS tags from code

From: Dalibor Topic
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-xml] Cleaning up CVS tags from code
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 02:42:22 +0100

hi all,

Sorry for not providing the patch earlier, but a throat infection seriously reduced my productivity ;(

Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 14:49:23 +0100 (CET)
Arnaud Vandyck <address@hidden> wrote:

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:12:39 -0800
David Brownell <address@hidden> wrote:

It's an 80k problem for me on every merge I do with GNU JAXP. I've attached the diff to make the effect of RCS tags more obvious.

I have no problem with CVS tags vanishing, specifically for this
reason.  CVS version tags were designed for a world where there
was only one repository ... which clearly isn't the case here.

If Nic says yes, I think we can go on and accept the patch from
Dalibor. Any comments?

I've attached the bzip2-ed patch to this mail. Nic, could you comment?

I see no ChangeLog file in the CVS. I'd propose the following cvs commit message:

Removed RSC tags to ease use in other projects.

cheers,
dalibor topic