Re: EMBA notifications?

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: EMBA notifications?
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 18:49:01 +0100

Hi Lars,

>> Not that I know. A while ago I was working on this, and I've asked on
>> the emacs-build-automation ML, but nobody did answer.
>
> Darn.  Does anybody know anybody on the EMBA team we can poke to get an
> answer?

"The EMBA team" is not relevant for this question, they are (some of)
the people reading the emacs-build-automation ML. See the members of the
"emacs" project on EMBA,
<https://emba.gnu.org/emacs/emacs/-/project_members>.

More interesting are people knowing GitLab in detail. Perhaps somebody
knows how to configure GitLab for sending customized emails.

When I poked around, weeks ago, I found
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6DlZpHvkcc>. Nice idea, but it needs
an external, third party emailing service. Don't know any non-commercial
one, and I'm even not sure that this applicable for free software, as it
would be running a non-free service somewhere else, not under our control.

If the FSF would offer such an emailing service, we could try to apply.

Best regards, Michael.