Re: Missing snprintf in ucrt mingw + vc-refresh in find-file hook?

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Missing snprintf in ucrt mingw + vc-refresh in find-file hook?
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 23:21:31 +0100

Il 13/02/2024 23:09, Arthur Miller ha scritto:

I was lazy; I just tried git apply ucrt.patch, and it refused; nad I was like 3
if-defs; I can just put it in, 30 seconds :). I just build with gcc, so I wasn't
interestedin clang patch.

I don't remember well now.. but without the clang patch the build finishes with a "...not functional Emacs" message.. maybe the clang patch is not only for CLANG... MSYS2 people should explain this..

By the way, is there any reason to build with clang instead of gcc? Faster,
smaller, better? I never tried to be honest.

they build for different "architecture/systems": ucrt64, clang64, mingw64, clangarm64.. They are starting to drop some 32-bit packages. Ask them for other details...

Ciao,
  Angelo.