Re: feature/type-hierarchy 8a63e50036f 1/5: * Define 'cl--type-hierarchy

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: feature/type-hierarchy 8a63e50036f 1/5: * Define 'cl--type-hierarchy' and compute 'cl--typeof-types' from it
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 13:59:18 -0500

>>> +    (symbol-with-pos keyword))
> Can't we have keyword that is a symbol-with-pos as well?

I'm not sure (it depends if we agree that a `symbol-with-pos` is also
a `symbol`.   In practice it presumably depends on the value of
`symbols-with-pos-enabled` 🙁), but I know that not all
`symbol-with-pos`s are `keyword`s.

        Stefan "who thinks he would prefer that `symbols-with-pos-enabled`
                only affects the behavior of `eq`"