Re: columnview dynamic block - different time summing behaviour for EFFO

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: columnview dynamic block - different time summing behaviour for EFFORT and CLOCKSUM
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 16:55:14 +0000

Alexander Adolf <alexander.adolf@condition-alpha.com> writes:

>> In any case, making column views more flexible is welcome.
>> [...]
>
> 😇 Lure me into contributing a patch? fair enough; I might just as well
> give that a try. I presume I'd get some support here on this list?
> And/or on IRC (e.g. libera.chat#org-mode)?

Yup. You are free to ask questions on the mailing list.
You may also try to ask questions in IRC or Matrix:
- https://web.libera.chat/#org-mode
- https://matrix.to/#/%23org-mode:matrix.org
Or even live, during online meetup:
-
18ed37bf7da.110d936ff448640.1616496967933735750@excalamus.com/T/#t">https://list.orgmode.org/18ed37bf7da.110d936ff448640.1616496967933735750@excalamus.com/T/#t

See https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html for more instructions.

> I have signed FSF copyright assignment for all of Emacs, so I guess
> nothing would need to be done at the paperwork level?

Org mode is a part of Emacs. So, your copyright assignment for Emacs is
enough.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,