fsedu-developers

[Fsedu-developers] Re: well, wiki down

From: Deepak Goel
Subject: [Fsedu-developers] Re: well, wiki down
Date: 26 Sep 2003 20:56:47 -0400

Stephen Compall <address@hidden> writes:

> Please do not think I am attacking you personally for any of this.  I

[...]

Sorry about that, i am just having a terrible day with a lot of
things going wrong :(

My new computer has indeed died too :( ---I keep getting "crc error"
"system halted" whether trying to boot from a floppy or a cd or any
hd.  Most likely a motherboard issue.  I am trying to return this
computer and have them send me a new one, which could mean weeks
before gnufans.net and its content is back up, i only had one working
comptuer :(

ITM I will try to create a tarball of all data from the hd and email
it to mdupont as i discussed it with mdupont.  Mdupont is aweosme, he
is also looking into a "centralized" hosting.

I think the data should be ok, if not, i have another backup from a
week ago---i do make fornightly backups of all data.

I am rushing out to have a busy weekend, but should be back early next
week, sorry for the outage.

PS: I should have consistency problems with gnufans.net and warned you
all before starting a project here, sorry about that too.