gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Missing symbols in ansi compatibility mode

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Missing symbols in ansi compatibility mode
Date: 10 Aug 2002 15:03:12 -0400

Greetings!  Paul, your work here is of great benefit!  As a reward,
I'm going to see if I can tackle some of these.  Right now I have a
few other core issues, but these should not take long, and hopefully
we'll get some of the easy stuff in soon.

I think we should adopt your categorization and blurb as a standard
working list for the immediate future.  What I would also appreciate
from some is an indication of 1) whether backward compatibility will
be broken, and 2) whether we can implement in lisp.  In many cases
these are obvious from your comments, so please don't read this as me
asking for more work from you!  It just that to standardize this
working list, which we can post to this list and ammend as work is
done, we might want a form like the following:

In priority order:
1. Item  category blurb C/lisp backward-compat-poss

Take care,