[Gnu-arch-users] Amendment to Path Problems

From: Michael Grubb
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Amendment to Path Problems
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:05:41 -0500

I'm an idiot. This is no command length issue(well it may be a combination of the two), it is a depth problem. Windows doesn't seem to support more than 23-24 directories deep. This is a much less trivial problem to solve, but for arch to gain widespread popularity as CVS has, this problem must be addressed. For my limited skills with C I will be happy to do what I can, I just need a nudge in the proper direction. The bigger question this raises is how does this affect overall `arch'itecture?

Thanks again,
Sorry for being a DA!

MG