[Gnu-arch-users] is ,,patchset need in library revisions?

From: Pau Aliagas
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] is ,,patchset need in library revisions?
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 22:07:25 +0200 (CEST)

I've finished up coding the spare revision libraries, but there's one
thing I'm not sure about.

In all the revisions there's a ,,patchset directory. I'm not sure if it's
of any use. The way I build the revisions using arch_replay_list doesnt
leave behind any ,,patchet dir. In fact I think it's an error and that it
should not be there.

Am I right? Can I safely generate revisons without this information?

Pau