Re: [Gnu-arch-users] is there demand for itla?

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] is there demand for itla?
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 18:20:35 -0800 (PST)

    > From: Robert Collins <address@hidden>

    > > Resources?  What are these "resources" of which you speak?  I'll be
    > > lucky to make it through next week.

    > Gulp. Well, busk away.

[.sig appended]

    > FWIW I was referring to the scheme project behaviour in terms of
    > resources: headspace, focus time and the like.

If I'm reading you correctly.... assuming you've been looking at
recent commits in my archives and so forth.....

It's all part of the same thing.   No, really.

Note that I said, of ITLA, essentially "Well, guile, since arch is
GNU, unless scsh, mzscheme, or systas is the more expedient choice".

The whole _purpose_ of my scheme project is to make a framework that's
better than guile, scsh, mzscheme, and systas for systems like the
proposed itla.  So, time spent on itla is reasonably compatible with
that.