Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Emgergency release of tla-1.2.1pre1

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Emgergency release of tla-1.2.1pre1
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:31:04 -0700 (PDT)

    > From: address@hidden (James Blackwell)

    > The version of libneon that is packaged with tla 1.2.0 contains a format
    > string vulnerability. [....]

    > As such, I have put together tla-1.2.1pre1. [....]

Excellent job.   Thank you.

All: for future reference, jblack is indeed (hereby and retroactively)
"authorized" to do such things, especially in an emergency situation
like this.  When issues arise and I'm unavailable or have, as at the
moment, only intermittent availability, please make the default choice
to coordinate emergency responses through him.  (Hopefully, of course,
this won't be a common occurence.)

(Things are still looking on-track for me to come fully back on-line
during the last week of April.)