New version of Drew Adams's MKHTML elisp package.

From: Drew Adams
Subject: New version of Drew Adams's MKHTML elisp package.
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 09:16:34 -0800

Please find attached a new version of this package, as a Zip archive.

 - Drew Adams

Here is an extract from the README.txt file contents, for info.

----------------8<-------------------------

This zip archive contains Drew Adams's MKHTML package.

The package version is 1.7a.  The `mkhtml.el' version number is still
1.7 (the file has not changed since the previous package version), but
the package contains updated versions of a few files (notably,
`info+.el').

Hrvoje Niksic (address@hidden) wrote the `htmlize.el' library that
creates HTML files from fontified Emacs buffers. I have extended this
to be able to create HTML links too (htmlize creates no links; it just
reproduces foreground & background colors).

My extensions let you automatically convert the mouse-face'd text in
certain kinds of GNU Emacs buffers to HTML hypertext links - in
particular, you can easily convert Info buffers & files to HTML.

I've also tried to reproduce the fonts used in Emacs buffers in the HTML
output, but this is of course only approximate (htmlize doesn't try to
reproduce fonts, either).  You can turn this feature off.

The main file for my extensions is `mkhtml.el'.  I've also included a
few other files here that extend the standard GNU file `info.el' so
that you can take better advantage of mkhtml; they are not strictly
necessary for mkhtml's functioning.

You will, however, need Hrvoje Niksic's `htmlize.el', (obtainable from
his web site: http://mraz.iskon.hr/~hniksic/htmlize.el).

See the Commentary sections in `mkhtml.el' and `info+.el', then add
this to your ~/.emacs file: (require 'mkhtml)