gnucap-devel

March snapshots

From: Felix Salfelder
Subject: March snapshots
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 15:51:16 +0200

Dear all,

Once again we release development snapshots for for Gnucap [0] and
Modelgen-Verilog [1].

This time, we have mainly focused on testing, refactoring and
preparations. We have added a $debug function and support for output
variables in paramsets, as a side effect of streamlining the attribute
instance implementation.

We have implemented new discrete and continous filter components in
modelgen-verilog. These are available as standalone components and for
use as {laplace,zi}_{nd,np,zd,zp} filter calls. They generally work in
ac small signal and transient simulation, subject to few restrictions.

We would like to invite all to participate, give feedback, contribute,
just make a feature request, help us prioritise as well as collaborate
or join us. Your own project may well be on our roadmap.

This work on Gnucap is funded through the NGI Assure Fund [2], a fund
established by NLnet [3] with financial support from the European
Commission's Next Generation Internet [4] program. Learn more at the
NLnet project page [5].

Best wishes
Felix

[0] https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnucap.git/tag/?h=20240331-dev