[gnugo-devel] arend_3_17.1 crashes

From: bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] arend_3_17.1 crashes
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:43:57 -0800

After the patch arend_3_17.1 which went in today we get crashes.
I've verified this on two machines.  However the crashes are not
the same. On one machine, reading:1 crashes. On another, the
first 9 reading tests pass, followed by a failure at line 2218 of
reading.c in reading:10.

The crashes dissappear on backing out arend_3_17.1.

This patch also produces warnings:

reading.c: In function `attack2':
reading.c:3126: warning: `sgf_message' might be used uninitialized in this
function
etc.

I'm backing the patch out and moving it back into the
pending column until we can get this sorted out.

Dan