[gnugo-devel] RE:twogtp.py from cvs crashes and burns

From: Hunter Peress
Subject: [gnugo-devel] RE:twogtp.py from cvs crashes and burns
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 13:22:10 -0700 (PDT)

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "twogtp.py", line 689, in ?
     results, cputimes = match.play(games, sgfbase)
   File "twogtp.py", line 523, in play
     game.play(sgffilename)
   File "twogtp.py", line 407, in play
     print self.whiteplayer.showboard() + "\n"
   File "twogtp.py", line 170, in showboard
     if board[0] == "\n":
 IndexError: string index out of range

 I get that if I run the program, it displays the first board, then errors out.
Correct my tabs
 are
 not 8 spaces. AlSO, i see that the python is not consistently coded with tabs
OR spaces, rather
 it
 uses a combination, thus to resolve doubt it would be nicer to convert all
tabs to spaces in
 your
 editor before its put in CVS.

 I'll debug the code if I have to, but hopefully you can solve this for now.