[gnugo-devel] Updated semeai patch

From: SP LEE
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Updated semeai patch
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 19:59:03 -0700

Attached is the new semeai patch which uses owl_analyze_semeai_after_move to verify each liberty of the semeai target and if win, put the moves on the move list.

I still put this code in semeai_move_reasons because I think it's the most effient way. If put to other place, the same looping over all dragons and checking semeai result will have to be done again.

I didn't run all regression tests. I think the result should be the same as my previous patch.

SP Lee