[gnugo-devel] LGS has change our domain name.

From: longman
Subject: [gnugo-devel] LGS has change our domain name.
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 11:47:42 +0800 (CST)

Dear sir,
        LGS (Legend go server) has change our domain for almost a year.
We send you this notice and  hope you can change the link to LGS on
GNUgo's Home page.
        There are three GNUgo live in LGS theseday,GNUgo,GNUgoII,and
GNUgoIII.they have played over thousand games and are so popular that we
must add new function to our own client LGC.make it can play with GNUgo on
single machine.this new client will be released in next month,and we wish
it can be as popular as GNUgo.
        Thanks again for adding a link to LGS.it helps LGS a lot!
LGS's new domain
http://LGS.Taiwango.net
for go client:LGS.taiwango.net 9696
                                                Sincerely,longman