[gnugo-devel] Interested in GNU GO development

From: Harry Wang
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Interested in GNU GO development
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:49:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi GNU GO develpment group,

I am interested in helping with GNU GO. I wonder if there is someone in
the Bay Area CA would like to pair program. If not, that is fine too.

I looked at the task list. I want to go over some details with someone,
mainly on what I can help with. My goal is to find an interesting enough
problem to tackle, do some research and improve GNU GO.

I am most available in the next 30-days. So I am eager to jump on the
development wagon. Trouble is, where to start?

also, I am about 5 - 3 kyu, and out of practice. it would be nice to do a
project on GNU GO as an execuse to play GO. :)

Harry Wang
Department of Computer Science
University of California Santa Cruz
Email: address@hidden
" Obedience, Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth, Makes slaves of
men "
(Percy Bysshe Shelley)