Re: [gnugo-devel] Re: global lookahead; distributed go; an experiment

From: David G Doshay
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Re: global lookahead; distributed go; an experiment
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 08:45:53 -0700

On May 16, 2004, at 8:29 AM, ab wrote:

...which generates funny moves like a monkey jump inside your own territory
on the side :)
(as I saw in one of your posted games on the list)

Yes, we are aware of problems like this and are developing code
that does smarter things. There are a number of mistakes the very
simple code makes, particularly in the end game, and that is why I
posted the results as "very preliminary."

Cheers,
David