[Gnumed-devel] Installing on Gentoo

From: Craig Main
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Installing on Gentoo
Date: 10 Apr 2003 16:00:10 +0200

Hi all,

This is really a 2 part email,

1) I want to evaluate/run gnumed on my laptop, it is running Gentoo. I
have all the required packaged installed (well as far as I can tell).
When trying to bootstrap I get the following error:

laptop bootstrap # ./bootstrap-gm_db_system.py
--conf-file=bootstrap-standard-AU.conf
log file is [/var/log/bootstrap-gm_db_system.log]
Segmentation fault

I know this is not much to work on, but can someone help here? I have
the latest update from cvs (14:51 GMT)

2) There is a lot of interest amoungst my clients in gnumed, and would
like to help in getting gnumed ready for the South African medical
market. What can I do to help?

TIA
Craig
--