[Gnumed-devel] Mandrake.html - Gerardo?

From: Michael Bonert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Mandrake.html - Gerardo?
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:30:18 -0400 (EDT)

>> At the end of this page is a link to mandrake.html but this link
>> is broken - >I don't seem to have any such page.
> Neither do I. Michael ?
I don't think any one has it.

I had a short email discussion with Gerardo about this.  He emailed me
when the manual was 'done'...  I couldn't find it... he said the manual is
just in sgml.  What is sgml?  I looked through the archives and found a
discussion about sgml... the mystery was largely solved yet I didn't get
my hands on sgml2html yet.

It would be nice to have a bit about manual writing (read: sgml and
sgml2html) in the manual.  Also, I short explanation about the rationale
of using sgml might be nice (--has something to do with ease of
reformating).

Gerardo:
Can you do this?  You probably know more about sgml than I do.

The manual writing is still bit of a mystery to me.  Learning more about
it is on my personal TODO... you can help me here and probably a few
others judging by the confusion.

Liz:
The manual is (of course) still on the CVS...
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gnumed/gnumed/gnumed/client/doc/TODO/user-manual.txt?rev=1.27&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

If you're installing on Mandrake... email me for the new pyPgSQL RPM.  I
sent a src and i586 RPM to Tony (to post on the website) but it seems he
is away at the moment or very busy.

Michael