[Gnumed-devel] ASCII record exporter (Carlo/David)

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] ASCII record exporter (Carlo/David)
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 02:48:02 +0200

Carlo,

in fact, "one of us" has the perfect example of what I was
referring to as a sane text record useful to a random doc.
It is even accessible on the internet ...

(I have removed username/password. David, please provide them
if you are comfortable with that.)

Look here:

----- Forwarded message from David Guest <address@hidden> -----

----- End forwarded message -----