gnump3d-users

Re: [Gnump3d-users] custom list problem

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] custom list problem
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 15:10:44 +0100

On Sun, Mar 28, 2004 at 12:09:53PM +0200, greggory wrote:

> I'm using gnump3d (latest version) on FreeBSD: it works all right when i
> play a single file, or a whole directory ("play all").
>
> But it just won't work with "custom playlist".
> In which case, after I selected all the songs i wanted, xmms opens up,
> and asks for a file.
> WinAmp (on Windows 98) opens up with nothing loaded.

  It sounds like for some reason there is an empty playlist being
 created, instead of one with all the entries you have chosen.

  There was an intermittent bug I saw with this under Windows
 only; if you have a long song list IE wouldn't send all the
 choices properly saying "form too long" or similar.

  But I'd be interested in seeing if you could download the
 list via lynx, or something, just to verify that it is empty.
 Also any --debug output would be appreciated.

  Right now the best I can say is "it works for me!".

> It's all so weird, since the other .m3u work...
> Is there something i missed in the configuration ?

  No, there's nothing specific for this.

Steve
---
Edinburgh System Administrator : Linux, UNIX, Windows
Looking for an interesting job : http://www.steve.org.uk/