hurd-devel

new module in CVS

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: new module in CVS
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 23:05:16 +0200

Hi,

I let Daniel and p2 make a new module "fabrica" in the Hurd rep for
the device driver framework code on L4.  I feel that this should
really be in its own Savannah project, but currently creation of new
projects on Savannah is stalled for months until the new security
infrastructure is in place.  According to Savannah documentation, it
is easy to move a module from one project to another, so eventually it
can be moved.

Thanks,
Marcus