Re: What is going on with releases, mailing lists?

From: Gary V. Vaughan
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:51:03 +0000

Richard Dawe wrote:
I don't understand why libtool 1.5 isn't back on ftp.gnu.org. A whole bunch of
people (including me) confirmed what the MD5 sum was for that release. I guess
one of the maintainers needs to do something.

I have been bugging the fsf ftp maintainers for months, and sent mail to rms a few days ago :-( Hopefully if I persist (and I'm not already in everyone's kill files) we may eventually get the tarballs restored.

Cheers,
        Gary.
--
  ())_.  Gary V. Vaughan    gary@(lilith.warpmail.net|gnu.org)