Re: Repeats. Again.

From: Walter Hofmeister
Subject: Re: Repeats. Again.
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:22:44 -0700

From: Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:28:08 +0200
To: Walter Hofmeister <address@hidden>

Please keep the discussion on the mailing list, for the
benefit of yourself since you get access to the collected
expertise on the list and for the benefit of others who experience
similar problems. Feel free to quote my answer below if you wish.

I think I sent a copy of my answer to bug-lilypond, so there's no
need for any more bug report.

I don't know where you looked in the documentation, but at least
for the 2.0.1 manual, you will find breakAlignOrder listed as a
property of the Break_align_engraver if you go to
"Translation" -> "Contexts" -> "Score"

    /Mats

Walter Hofmeister wrote:
> On 10/13/03 2:21 AM, "Mats Bengtsson" <address@hidden> wrote:
>

>>\translator{
>>     \ScoreContext
>>     breakAlignOrder = #'(
>>       instrument-name
>>left-edge
>>ambitus
>>breathing-sign
>>clef
>>key-signature
>>staff-bar
>>time-signature
>>custos
>>     )
>>   }
>
> Thanks very much Mats. I tried this code and everything looks as it should.
> Should I send in a bug report regarding this?
>     Thanks also into the insight of how this translator works. I was able to
> locate the "breakAlignOrder" in the documentation. I played around with some
> similar settings last night that required a list of different settings to no
> effect. This context setting does not show up in the hyper-links in the
> documentation for the internals. If you select "Translation" -> "Contexts"
> -> "Score", BreakAlignment shows up as a Grob, but the Context Properties
> don't show up. I guess I just need some practise at navigating the
> documentation. Anyway, thanks again.
>
> Walter Hofmeister

    Mats Bengtsson
    Signal Processing