Re: lyrics, NoteEdit and Lilypond2.0.2

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: lyrics, NoteEdit and Lilypond2.0.2
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:27:31 +0100

Joerg Anders wrote:

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004, Suzanne E. Blatt wrote:

I found an even easier solution.  In NoteEdit when I export to Lilypond,
I don't click on the 'save beams' option.  That put all my lyrics where
they belonged and saved my slurs so my lyrics do what they should.

Perhaps I can shorten this: Next NoteEdit version will always produce

        \property Score.melismaBusyProperties = #'()
Silly me, why did I ever mention this ugly workaround that works in this
particular example but means that slurs and ties are not interpreted as melismas
when the lyrics are combined with the music.

Please use
\property Score.melismaBusyProperties = #'(melismaBusy slurMelismaBusy tieMelismaBusy)

instead, which means that manually inserted beams don't count as melismas but that
ties and slurs do.

  /Mats