Re: Adjusting layout to bigger notes

From: Jakob Pedersen
Subject: Re: Adjusting layout to bigger notes
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 16:57:13 +0200

Dear Abraham and Xavier

Thank you for this! I must have read the documentation wrong.

That – unfortunately – causes new problems, because my project is in different files and scores in different bookparts.

I'm getting a warning: set-global-staff-size: not in toplevel scope error when compiling. That's with the size set in the top-level doc layout block. Same if I add it to the actual score document.

If I add anything to the actual score layout block, it ignores my top-level document layout, which isn't practical, but can be fixed, I suppose, by editing the score files.

Have I organised my score badly? I have attached my top-level document and a score document.

My apologies for not including this in the first email. I didn't think it could be a problem with the file(s) structure.

Best wishes,
Jakob