Re: Brackets (and more) in text spanners?

From: YTG 1234
Subject: Re: Brackets (and more) in text spanners?
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 07:53:31 +0200

On 20/02/2024 23:06, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
Hi,

I want to set a text spanner with an ending bracket.
https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.25/Documentation/snippets/expressive-marks_003a-creating-text-spanners

Hope that helps!
Kieren

My work day may look different than your work day. Please do not feel obligated to read or respond to this email outside of your normal working hours.

Thank you very much! I always read through the notation manual, forgetting to check the snippets...