Fw: Compress Long Rest in Jianpu.

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Fw: Compress Long Rest in Jianpu.
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 06:27:11 +0000 (UTC)

[Forwarding private message to have the whole conversation in the
archive.]
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: Compress Long Rest in Jianpu. Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 13:00:10 +0800
Sure, it looks like this
image.png
and this
image.png

seems like it just copies the staff style and removes staff lines.

Windy

Werner LEMBERG <wl@gnu.org> 于2024年3月24日周日 01:23写道:

> I want to display both staff and jianpu, but if I enable
> \compressMMRests function, the long rests are not compressed when
> engraving with jianpu.
>
> Jianpu support for Lilypond is from file jiapu10a.ly on
> https://github.com/nybbs2003/lilypond-Jianpu . Is there any way to
> patch the file or something to make it support \compressMMRests?
>
> MWE is in the attachment.

Do you have a real-world example how compressed rests look like in
Jianpu notation?  I guess the author hasn't thought of that...

    Werner

--- End Message ---