mldonkey-users

Re: [Mldonkey-users] MLdonkey in Debian sid!

From: Sylvain LE GALL
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] MLdonkey in Debian sid!
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 22:27:46 +0200

Hello,

On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 11:13:30PM +0200, Amaya wrote:
> Amaya dijo:
> > At least that means you have users :-)
>
> Of course I meant the ones you didn't submit. Now that I read it I
> though it sounded harsh, and I didn't mean to.

No problem, i perfectly understand... I am not closed to humour...

> Did mldonkey get enough marketing? What about writing to Debian Weekly
> Nwes?

Yes, i think. In fact, i got 2 or 3 more bugs. One of them is very
critical... It concerned enc_typ*.c from fasttrack... This seems to
conflict with GPL... It is very problematic. I need to do another
upload of a new source ( 2.5.3 ) to correct the bug. ( i will remove
fasttrack support ).

Concerning DWN, they take information from
http://auric.debian.org/~tausq/newpkgs.html... And mldonkey is in... So
wait for the next DWN.

Kind regard
Sylvain LE GALL