nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] status of patches

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] status of patches
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 00:31:02 +0200

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 01:55:29PM -0700, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:
> I'm planning to focus on Brand Huntsman's color updates patch next; I've
> been applying it to my most recent local builds for testing purposes.
>
> There are a few other patches I've been working on lately, as well.

[Impressive list ommitted]

I think it'd be good if you could more or less stabilize CVS for 1.3.0
so people can easily start playing with the stuff. If you don't release
sometime soon, we'll go from 1.2.2 to 1.3.99pre1 directly, hehe.

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach PĂ©rez  --  Debian developer     http://www.debian.org/
address@hidden     address@hidden     http://www.sindominio.net/