pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Patch to restore "Followup and Reply" and "Go/Top of Thread"

From: Torstein Sunde
Subject: [Pan-devel] Patch to restore "Followup and Reply" and "Go/Top of Thread"
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 16:16:40 +0200

Since I'm not so happy about "Followup and Reply" having been removed
from Pan 0.14.0.94 and 0.14.0.95, I've patched it back.

The enclosed patch also adds back "Top of Thread" under the "Go" menu.

It works with Pan 0.14.0.95.  If patching future releases, it's likely
that you'll have to change these lines in the patch, under pan/gui.c:

-#define MAIN_MENU_ENTRIES_QTY 155
+#define MAIN_MENU_ENTRIES_QTY 157

as the number of menu entries may have changed.  Search pan/gui.c for
"#define MAIN_MENU_ENTRIES_QTY" and replace "155" with the number you
see on the same line.  Replace "157" with that number plus 2.

Mandrake users:  I'll probably apply this patch to future contributed
RPMs for Mandrake.