Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Project Structure - some progress

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Project Structure - some progress
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 07:50:35 +0200 (MEST)

Hi all,

after some discussion with Dan on #phpgroupware we (Dan and I) have agreed
on the following points:

* The existing core team member will be given the title of Project Founder
* The current core team will be replaced by the Coordination Team
  - this will be composed of:
    # the Project Founders (who will have 1 vote each, but no veto rights)
    # elected representatives - the positions need to be clarified a little
    # if a founding member is "AWOL" there will be delay of 1 week before a
vote is conducted
* Domain name admin contact will be assigned to the FSF
* The website will be hosted by the FSF
* All copyright will be assigned to the FSF
* All people who assist in building the project will be called contributor -
not developer
* Contributors will be more involved in decision making

Oustanding Issues - Not agreed
Trademark - i am taking a back seat position on this one for the time being

Outstanding Issues - For discussion
Definition of activity
Job Descriptions
Timelines for implementing changes