qemu-devel

Re:Re:Re:Re: set qemu support serial crtscts

From: 付小明
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re: set qemu support serial crtscts
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 17:07:48 +0800 (CST)

Hi, Peter and all developers
     Yes, I need to describe it clearly.
1、I want make the qemu serial support crtscts
2、Problem: the machine's guest is windows, the machine's host is centos.  The qemu emulation pci-serial.
A printer (model is BTP-2001cp)use the serial to print. The machine connect the printer by serial port.
The data printed by the printer is missing some data.You can see picture 1 is lost some data, picture 2  is normal.Because the printer need hardware flow control.
This is a bug:
the machine's guest is windows, the machine's host is centos.  The qemu emulation pci-serial.
A printer (model is BTP-2001cp)use the serial to print. The machine connect the printer by serial port.
The data printed by the printer is missing some data
because qemu not support serial hardware flow control。

Do you solve this question? I am looking forward to your reply. Thank you very much