rule-list

Re: [RULE] RULE files not yet reloaded on Savannah?

From: C David Rigby
Subject: Re: [RULE] RULE files not yet reloaded on Savannah?
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:33:38 +0100

Marco & all,

The slinky-v0.3.96.iso & image files are on the test server here as well, and the md5sums match those Michael gives for slinky-v0.3.96.iso, slinky-v0.3.96.img, disk2.img, and pcmcia.img.

I have copied the floppy images to the same directory with the iso and the v0.3.97 development tarball, and updated the MD5SUM file to include all of the md5sums in one place.

http://rule-test.homelinux.org/~rule/rule-tool/

Sorry it is taking me so long to update the installer. I understand what I am doing (I think) but I am still trying to sort out the RPM dependencies.

I am going to try to collect all of the relevant RPMs (updated RedHat ones as well as third party ones, as applicable) and create an iso of just those. So, since I have not gotten the complete install iso finished, one can use slinky-v0.3.96.[img|iso] to perform a RedHat install, then use rpm directly to update from the CD. Not pretty, but it should work. Once I have it done, I will put it in the same location.

CDR