[Savannah-hackers] submission of JFileChecker for data files - savannah

From: fthiemonge
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of JFileChecker for data files - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 21:34:27 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Frank Thiemonge <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: JFileChecker for data files
System name: jfilechecker
Type: GNU

JFileChecker is a Java application that can be used by programmers, database
administrators, and other computer professionals who would like to automate the
checking of data before it is loaded into a database. To use JFileChecker, in a
nutshell, you load parameters (business rules) into a database to which
delimited or fixed width data files must adhere, then you run the application
to check any particular data file\'s adherence to these parameters.

I\'d prefer to send the tar.gz file of the application and related files
(documentation, sql scripts, ...) via email. Please let me know who I should
send it to.

Other Software Required:
I\'m not sure if this runs on a free java environment. I have only tested it
using the Sun Java 1.4.1 SDK. The only thing that may be a problem would be
that it uses the java.util.regex class which is new to Java 1.4. I\'d be happy
to test my software to ensure compliance with a free java environment. Can you
recommend one for me?

Other Comments: