[Savannah-hackers] Problems storing files in download area

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Problems storing files in download area
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:40:13 -0500

Howdy.  I'm the administrator of the nmh project (it's on savannah.nongnu.org).

I've been unable to upload new files to the project area.  Specifically,
sftp fails with "Request for subsystem 'sftp' failed on channel 0", and
scp just hangs and doesn't do anything.  I've verified ssh does work for
me (by using cvs); am I doing something wrong, or does file uploading still
not work?

--Ken