spamass-milt-list

Problems with -b option

From: Anders Herbjørnsen
Subject: Problems with -b option
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 16:47:38 +0200

Hello,

I've successfully installed and configured Spamassassin and
Spamass-milter on our mailserver.

Everything is working just fine except for the '-b' option.

Most of our mail is sent to an external mail gateway defined
in sendmail.cf like:

Mgmail, P=<ourprog>, F=DFMPhmnu, S=11/31, R=21, A=<ourprog> $u

Unfortunately it seems like $u will expand to both the original
recipient and the new recipient defined with '-b'.

I can see from the sendmail log that the delrcpt command is
successful. Also, when serving mail for external domains
(through one of the SMTP mailers) the '-b' option works ok and
only the 'spam bucket' address is passed in the envelope.

Any suggestions on how to solve this problem is very welcome.

Anders