123tkshop-user

[123tkshop-user] test nir

From: Denys Monteith
Subject: [123tkshop-user] test nir
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 18:54:26 -0700

Hi,

L E V " T R A
X & N A X
A M B " E N
S 0 M &
M E R " D i A
P R 0 Z & C
V " A G R A
V A L " U M
C " A L i S

all 50 % off - http://www.anetobesi.com

Urn! said the Great Goblin. So you say! Might I ask what you were
doing up in the mountains at all, and where you were coming from, and
where you were going to? In fact I should like to know all about you.
Not that it willdo you much good, Thorin Oakenshield, I know too much
about your folk already; but lets have the truth, or I will prepare
something particularly uncomfortable for you!