'e' sheet

From: Edward Arthur
Subject: 'e' sheet
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 14:30:53 -0600

Hi,

I'm thinking of writing a sheet for the language 'e' by Verisity
(http://www.verisity.com).

The language has some funky features:

o  anything outside of a code block delineated by "'<" and ">'" is a comment
o  there can be multiple code blocks in a file
o  inside code blocks C and C++ style comments are available as well

Is there another language where something like this is already in use?
Or do I just define a sequence of Comment "'<" and ">'" Comment?

Thanks,
/Ed