Re: Shifting the image on the page.

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: Shifting the image on the page.
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 11:45:36 -0500 (EST)

Okay, here's the problem I am seeing.  I run a configure to
indicate that I want to use a medium of letter size paper.
Configure says:

* a2ps thinks it should be configured the following way:
* - you print on `letter' paper
* - your charset is `latin1'
* - to send a JOB to the default printer, run `lp job'
* - to send a JOB to the printer PRINTER, run `lp -d PRINTER job'
* - to ask `file(1)' to follow the links, run
`/projects/gnu/sparc-sun-solaris2.
8/bin/file -L'
*   (`file(1)' is used to guess the type of the files to print.)
*
* If a2ps is wrong somewhere, fix the `System Dependent
parameters'
* in `etc/a2ps-site.cfg'.  See the README file.

When I look in etc/a2ps-site.cfg, I see:

# Default medium

BUT, when I say

src/a2ps --list=defaults
$ src/a2ps --list=defaults
                       Configuration status of a2ps 4.13
                       =================================

Sheets:
-------
  medium          = A4, landscape
  page layout     = 2 x 1, rows first
  borders         = yes
  file alignment  = page
  interior margin = 0

For some reason, I'm not getting a medium of letter!
--
Larry W. Virden <URL: mailto:address@hidden>
Even if explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this