a2ps under Solaris

From: Robert Fausey
Subject: a2ps under Solaris
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 10:51:46 -0500 (EST)

I have a2ps 4.13 running under Solaris and I am not able to convert troff
files with a2ps.  I am issuing the following command that accepts the
troff file from stdin and writes postscript to stdout,
a2ps -q -B -1 -M Letter --borders=no -o- .  The output that I receive is
the contents of the troff file wrapped in postscript.  What I would like
is a nicely formated postscript file of the troff file.  I can produce a
formated postscript file under Linux (very cool how it formats C/C++, Java
files) with the same command.

Rob Fausey.