starting 2up printing on right page

From: Deborah Greenberg Lidl
Subject: starting 2up printing on right page
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 00:48:23 -0700

All --

I have a PostScript document that is designed to be printed two-sided
and contains page numbers.  I normally print in portrait mode.

For review purposes, I like to print it 2up in landscape mode, which
produces:

   +---+---+  +---+---+
   | 1 | 2 |  | 3 | 4 |
   +---+---+  +---+---+

What I'd like to have is

   +---+---+  +---+---+

Is it possible to do this?  If so, how?  Pointers to existing information
in the archives or in the documentation happily accepted.  I've searched
both of these, but may not have been using the right keywords.

Many thanks,
Debbie
--
Deborah Greenberg Lidl                       Toll free: 1.888.849.BSDi
address@hidden                    BSDi             Phone: 1.301.765.7945