ATTENTION PLEASE

From: Col. Issa Momoh.
Subject: ATTENTION PLEASE
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 14:26:04

REQUEST FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE It is with heart full of hope that I write to seek your candid help in the context below. I am Issa Momoh, a soldier by profession and a colonel by rank. I was the immediate director in Ministry Of Mines and Natural Resources (M.M.N.R) in my country SIERRA-LEONE before the out break of the war. Presently I am a political refugee in Nigeria. I am writing this letter to seek for your assistance to receive into your bank account the sum of hirty-Two Million Dollars (US$32,000,000.00) and would want you to be my leading partner in a viable and profitable business,I want to invest on in any overseas country. My areas of interest for investment are buying of Estates, if possible buying of shares from reliable companies. Any new idea from you of investment would be appreciated too. ORIGIN OF THE FUNDS: When I was a director in the Ministry Of Mines and Natural Resources, I was the link between the foreign buyers of DIAMOND and the SIERRA-LOENIAN Government. Just before the out broke of the Civil War in SIERRA-LEONE, there was some payment made to the Government of SIERRA-LEONE by our foreign Diamond buyers for the Diamond they purchased. I had to divert the sum Totaling up to Thirty-Two Million Dollars (US$32,000,000.00) into a security and finance company in HOLLAND for safe keeping because of the Civil War. Upon your acknowledgment of this letter and willingness to assist, all documents and details relating to this fund will be forwarded to enable you clear the fund into use for the investment from the security and finance company before arranging the modalities on how to invest the fund and to process my travelling document to meet with you face to face. Right now I can not travel out because my international passport was confiscated by the rebels soldiers in SIERRA-LEONE. I am looking forward to doing business with you and solicit your absolute confidentiality and honesty in this transaction. For your assistance, you will be given 15% of the fund. Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.You could reach me on my e-mail address. Yours faithfully, Col. Issa Momoh.