invalid option"i"

From: Johanna BRASSEUR
Subject: invalid option"i"
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:06:07 +0200

    I have installed in my work directory the version 4.13 of a2ps
because I want to test it before my users and I have a problem.
    I have defined the variable A2PS_CONFIG to use the defaults config
files and when I try to print with a2ps by the command:

a2ps toto

a2ps return the message: $A2PS_COFIG/etc:2: invalid option "i"

What does it mean? What can I do to be abble to print?

Can somebody help me?

--

     ONERA / MFE / DSNA            Johanna BRASSEUR
29, av. de la division Leclerc     mél   :address@hidden
92322 Châtillon cedex - FRANCE     tél.  : 01 46 73 48 15
    http://www.onera.fr            fax   : 01 46 73 41 66