RE: Forcing a2ps to interpet source as ASCII

From: Joachim Backes
Subject: RE: Forcing a2ps to interpet source as ASCII
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 16:05:43 +0200 (CEST)

On 11-Sep-2001 John culleton wrote:
>  A2ps is to clever by half. If I try to print out an html source file or a
> TeX
>  source file the program tries to translate the input before converting to
>  PostScript.  That is not what I want. I just want a printout of the source
>  code from my PostScript printer.
>
>  Is there a parameter that will force A2ps to treat my source files as plain
>  ASCII with no processing except conversion to PS?
>
>  Please reply to the address above.
>
>  John Culleton

Hi, John,

additionally to my previous email, you can (beside --delegate=no) use

        --highlight=none

This will print plain without any bold/italic style.

Regards

Joachim Backes

--

Joachim Backes <address@hidden>       | Univ. of Kaiserslautern
Computer Center, High Performance Computing  | Phone: +49-631-205-2438